Official Prices for iPhone 4S in Thailand

December 9, 2011
By

The official prices for the new iPhone 4S have now been announced on the website of True Move. The other carriers such as DTAC and AIS are expected to sell at the same price. As you can see, the prices are slightly cheaper than iPhone 4. The following prices include VAT:

• 16GB – phone only: 22,450 baht / with data package: 21,700 Baht
  • 32GB – phone only: 26,350 baht / with data package: 25,400 Baht
  • 64GB – phone only: 30,250 baht / with data package: 29,100 Baht

Source: http://www.truemove-h.com/iphone4s_prebooking/

18 Responses to Official Prices for iPhone 4S in Thailand

1. Flipflop
    December 14, 2011 at 5:53 pm

how come data package is cheaper? does that mean you have to sign up to 12month/24month contract? Sorry I am not use to Thailand mobile contract/data package

2. jo-macral
    December 22, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Yes, it is for a contract. For those interested in an iPhone 4S, the Apple Thailand site (apple.com/th) has them for 20,900 without contract (16GB). Not too bad.

3. jacob
    December 30, 2011 at 10:34 am

If I buy one of the data packs and then leave the country after 2 years am I able to use my iphone in another country say like Australia???

4. Richard Barrow
    January 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm

I would think so.

5. j
    January 22, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Is the Iphone 4s sold from Apple.com/th unlocked so you can use it in other countries? The 4 and 3gs say unlocked but I’m not sure about the 4s, it doesn’t say at first. It then gives me a ‘About the Unlocked iPhone’ bit on the right when I look further about the 4s but that could be because I clicked on information before I looked at the 4s…

6. j
    January 22, 2012 at 2:55 pm

16GB – phone only: 22,450 baht if you buy from True.
    16GB – phone only: 20,900 baht from Apple store.

Am I missing something? Why would anyone buy from True if it’s the same phone? Are they just relying on the average Thai not really being an online consumer? Is the same price available in the Apple store if you walk in?

7. Makury
    January 30, 2012 at 10:07 pm

If i buy 4s 16 gb here in Thailand, can i use it in other countries like India, China and western countries as I need to travel to those countries?

8. Damon Jackson
    February 22, 2012 at 11:30 pm

just been looking around for one in a few places in Thailand.
    always resisted i-phones. just had my xperia nicked, so almost bought one today.
    i believe with true shops everywhere & not very many apple stores, it’s just easier to get one from true & also a large percentage use true & therefore get it in a package. the contract’s only eight months also.
    i also believe that Thai’s in general are not big on line shoppers.
    just my input folks.
    Cheers.

9. Damon Jackson
    February 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm

@ makury. the phone’s more expensive because it’s unlocked & you’re not tied down to a specific plan. swapping sims in different countries will not be a problem.
    @ j. as above.

10. Makro
    February 24, 2012 at 9:26 pm

ofcourse mann!

11. Billy
    March 4, 2012 at 7:55 pm

If u have an Internet connection, you can unlock them yourself with a silly amount of ease. Why anyone would pay extra for it, is beyond me.

12. Jimmy
    March 9, 2012 at 2:09 am

@Billy can you please tell me how to unlock iPhone 4s… :) thanks in advance

13. shailesh
    March 28, 2012 at 1:39 am

if i buy a iphone4s, were i buy in bangkok or in pataya ? any apple shop is there ? and wt price if iphone4s in bangkok ?

14. Leng
    July 8, 2012 at 3:24 am

I Paid 14,910 baht… $497 USA dollars! for my iphone 4s. Thailand is expensive! I bought from eBay.

15. Umang
    August 14, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Im traveling to Bangkok in October 2012 nd want to buy a 4s plz suggest frm wer to buy nd at wat price cn I get it(cheapest)

16. hemant 100 nos i phone 4s 16 gb
    August 27, 2012 at 3:59 pm

i need

17. kaushik
    October 6, 2012 at 12:03 am

i am buying iphone4 from bangkok… can i use it in INDIA????
    is there problem in buying it from bangkok…

18. Evie
    October 15, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Does anybody know where i could get the Telephoto lens for the iPhone 4S in Phuket?
    Thanx for the help!