Official Prices for iPhone 4 in Thailand

September 22, 2010
By

With the official launch of the iPhone 4 in Thailand by DTAC, AIS and TrueMove at midnight on Thursday, everyone has been asking about the price. The three camps have been very quiet on this. Which is strange as they are asking us to reserve a handset without knowing the price first. Now there has been a leak of the graphic from True’s website at the www.pdamobiz.com forum. This is not on True’s website yet so they must have found it by going through the back door. We are expecting all three camps to sell the iPhone 4 at the same price. However, prices of data packages will vary. Interestingly, the iPhone 3GS 16GB and 32GB on True’s website now has a “sold out” sign. They only have the new iPhone 3GS 8GB. But then, the price of the new iPhone 4 is very similar to the 3GS handsets so difficult to sell both.

Here are the prices for the iPhone 4 handset only:
- 16GB Price 22,250 Baht (VAT included 23,807.50 Baht).

– 32GB Price 26,000 Baht (VAT included 27,820 Baht).

Prices for the iPhone 4 if you have a data package with True:
– 16GB Price 20,650 Baht (VAT included 22,095.50 Baht).
– 32GB Price 23,900 Baht (VAT included 25,573 Baht).

I will update on Twitter @RichardBarrow as soon as I hear anything.

107 Responses to Official Prices for iPhone 4 in Thailand

1. Da
    January 10, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Richard, Do you know how much Iphone 4 in Thailand at the moment. i think the price will decrease, so do you have any idea how much is cost now?

2. Richard Barrow
    January 10, 2012 at 9:26 pm

I am sure they have gone down. From what I can see, you can no longer buy genuine versions in the official shops. You would have to take your luck at places like MBK.

3. Tom
    February 14, 2012 at 1:36 am

Richard, is the apple store in MBK dependable? I mean are they genuine apple dealers?

4. Richard Barrow
    February 14, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Up on the 5th floor, adjoining Foto File, there is an apple product shop. But, best to go to places like Paragon and Central World where you will find official merchandise without any worry.

5. Babar Zaib
    October 13, 2012 at 1:47 am

I want puchase iphone 4S 16GB (Required Qty. 50) Please reply me soonly.

6. vivek1453
    October 14, 2012 at 9:52 pm

what is the minimum price of iphone 4s and 4 at the moment in bangkok

7. kesoenoubak
    July 28, 2013 at 3:15 pm

i am looking for a iphone,

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On this blog I will be sharing with you tips and methods of using an iPhone and iPad in Thailand. I am not pretending to be an expert, but I hope that from my personal experience of using an iPhone for my work and pleasure you might gain some knowledge. As well as reviewing apps that I use, I will also post about accessories and also the latest news from around the world.

- Richard Barrow